Delhi Judicial Services Exam Syllabus
Best Coaching for Judiciary and Law officer exams. Already selected more then +5000 students in different exams.
We provide latest Judgments, Notes, Previous Papers.
Best technology and Experienced faculty.
24/7 Expert Support
24/7 doubt clearing sessions with highly experienced faculty.
Call: (91) 99-11199-708
We Can’t Wait to Make Your Ideas a Reality
DJS Preliminary Exam Syllabus
The Delhi Judicial service prelims exam contain 200 objective questions from the below topics.
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
- Contract Act
- Partnership Act
- Principles governing Arbitration Law
- Evidence Act,
- Specific Relief Act
- Limitation Act
- General Knowledge and Aptitude
- General Studies
Candidates must score minimum 60% marks in Prelims to qualify for the DJS mains exam.
DJS Mains Exam Syllabus
The DJS Main Examination (written) will comprise of four papers.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 100 Marks
- Essay, Precis writing & Language(Translation) – 150 Marks
- Indian Contract Act, Indian Sale of Goods Act, Indian Partnership Act, Specific Relief Act, Hindu Law, Mohammedan Law, Delhi Rent Control Act* and Law of Torts – 200 Marks
- Civil Procedure Code, Law of Evidence, Law of Limitation and Law of Registration. – 200 Marks
- Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code and Indian Evidence Act – 200 Marks
DJS Interview – 150 marks
Candidates from general category scored 40 percent marks in each written paper and 50 percent marks in the aggregate (DJS Mains) and candidates from SC/ST need to score 35 percent marks in each written paper and 45 percent marks in the aggregate.
Marks obtained in the viva-voce will be added to the marks obtained in the Main Examination and the candidate’s rank will depend on the aggregate of both.