The website may collect your personal identification information from the users. This information can be collected using vivid means, including, but not limited to, your visit to the site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources that we offer on our website. The user may visit the site anonymously. However, the personal identification information is collected from the volunteer set of users. The user is free to neglect the sharing of personal information, except that it may restrict you to avail few of the site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
The site may collect your non-personal information (meant for identification), to interact with our website. This will include information like the browser name, the type of device used, and technical information constituting the tools that are used to connect to the site, such as the operating system interface, the internet service provider and other related information.
Use of Collected Information
Legal Flag will reserve the right to collect and use the user’s information for the following purposes;
- Personalization of user experience– We may use the user information for computational analysis. It will help in improved synthesis to understand the services and resources that are provided on our website.
- Site Improvement– We continuously work to improve our website and enhance the overall experience. This will amend the site offerings, including the information and the feedbacks we receive from you.
- Prioritizing Customer Service– The information we will be collecting from you will provide an efficient and smooth channel. This will help in simplified handling of the customer service and the support requests.
- Process Transactions– We may also use the information that is shared by a user, to facilitate our service for a particular order. However, your information and the credentials will not be saved and would not be shared with any third party. except in cases when it is required to input the information for avail the service.
- Administering the content, promotion, survey or other features– We reserve the right to send you the information that you have agreed to receive about the topics and headers we think are of your interest.
We have developed an improved data collection, storage and processing practice. The advanced security measures facilitate protection against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction details and the data stored on the website. Furthermore, the sensitive and private data exchange in-between the website and the users is monitored consistently. We have authenticated the SSL certification that offers a secured communication platform. It is encrypted in the form of codes that are protected using digital signatures.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information. We may share the generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal information regarding the visitors and the users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes.
Your consent to the terms
You are agreeing to the above-mentioned terms of using this site. If you do not agree to the policy clauses, we would request you to, not to use this site. Your consistent use of the site that is following the posting of amendments will be considered your acceptance to those changes.
- Any refund request beyond 7 days of Enrolment of course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- Any refund request is mandatory to be raised within 7 days of enrolment.
- Any refund request can be raised though informing Legal Flag admin department through e mail or call.