The website may collect your personal identification information from the users. This information can be collected using vivid means, including, but not limited to, your visit to the site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources that we offer on our website. The user may visit the site anonymously. However, the personal identification information is collected from the volunteer set of users. The user is free to neglect the sharing of personal information, except that it may restrict you to avail few of the site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
The site may collect your non-personal information (meant for identification), to interact with our website. This will include information like the browser name, the type of device used, and technical information constituting the tools that are used to connect to the site, such as the operating system interface, the internet service provider and other related information.
Use of Collected Information
Legal Flag will reserve the right to collect and use the user’s information for the following purposes;
- Personalization of user experience– We may use the user information for computational analysis. It will help in improved synthesis to understand the services and resources that are provided on our website.
- Site Improvement– We continuously work to improve our website and enhance the overall experience. This will amend the site offerings, including the information and the feedbacks we receive from you.
- Prioritizing Customer Service– The information we will be collecting from you will provide an efficient and smooth channel. This will help in simplified handling of the customer service and the support requests.
- Process Transactions– We may also use the information that is shared by a user, to facilitate our service for a particular order. However, your information and the credentials will not be saved and would not be shared with any third party. except in cases when it is required to input the information for avail the service.
- Administering the content, promotion, survey or other features– We reserve the right to send you the information that you have agreed to receive about the topics and headers we think are of your interest.
We have developed an improved data collection, storage and processing practice. The advanced security measures facilitate protection against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction details and the data stored on the website. Furthermore, the sensitive and private data exchange in-between the website and the users is monitored consistently. We have authenticated the SSL certification that offers a secured communication platform. It is encrypted in the form of codes that are protected using digital signatures.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information. We may share the generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal information regarding the visitors and the users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes.
Your consent to the terms
You are agreeing to the above-mentioned terms of using this site. If you do not agree to the policy clauses, we would request you to, not to use this site. Your consistent use of the site that is following the posting of amendments will be considered your acceptance to those changes.
Policy for Mobile App
Legal Flag built the Legal Flag app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Legal Flag at no cost and is intended for use as is.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the
configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
- Any refund request beyond 7 days of Enrolment of course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- Any refund request is mandatory to be raised within 7 days of enrolment.
- Any refund request can be raised though informing Legal Flag admin department through e mail or call.