Madhya Pradesh Judicial Services Exam Syllabus
Best Coaching for Judiciary and Law officer exams. Already selected more then +5000 students in different exams.
We provide latest Judgments, Notes, Previous Papers.
Best technology and Experienced faculty.
24/7 Expert Support
24/7 doubt clearing sessions with highly experienced faculty.
Call: (91) 99-11199-708
We Can’t Wait to Make Your Ideas a Reality
Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Preliminary Exam Syllabus
|Code of Civil Procedure||15||15|
|Transfer of Property Act||7||7|
|Indian Contract Act||8||8|
|Specific Relief Act||6||6|
|M. P. Accommodation Control Act, 1961*||5||5|
|M. P. Land Revenue Code*||5||5|
|Indian Evidence Act||15||15|
|Indian Penal Code||15||15|
|Criminal Procedure Code||15||15|
|Negotiable Instrument Act||5||5|
Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Mains Exam Syllabus
Paper I – 100 Marks
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Contract
- Specific Relief Act
- Limitation Act
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India – 150 Marks
- Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law – 150 Marks
- Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief – 150 Marks
- Law of Contracts and Torts – 150 Marks
- Commercial Law – 150 Marks